[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disagreement with Proposed Changes

Trenton Thomas trentjthomas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:07:23 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I disagree with the changes that this amendment (3) will make to the
domain registry system. I believe that this increase of fees will stifle
innovation and takes the web further towards privatization and big money.

I know that I would not have taken as many opportunities or risks if
prices were significantly higher and domains were a larger cost of business.

I urge you to reconsider these changes and reject this amendment.

Best,

Trent Thomas