[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

Trevor Brewerton trevorb698 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:25:08 UTC 2020

Hello there,

I have just heard from namecheap that there will be regular price increases
over the next 8 years regarding .com domains.
It appears that the proposed price increases are somewhat arbitrary, wit no
justification being promulgated to support said price changes.
Yes, things inevitably go up in price, I would simply like to understand
your justification for doing so, after all, this will affect a large number
of Internet users in terms of their own internal costs which I have no doubt
some of whom will definitely have to justify their own cost structures.

Regards,

Trevor Brewerton