[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM price increase

Troy Whiteley troy at somanyscientists.com
Mon Feb 10 22:50:31 UTC 2020

As someone that owns a lot of active domains, I’d hate to see prices be allowed to increase as they are proposed to without any justification other than executives making more money.

ICANN should be trying to keep prices low as the cost to operate continue to decline due to more efficient technologies and cheaper bandwidth.

Anyways, I hope you actually listen to the community instead of effectively selling out to a large corporation.

---

Troy Whiteley