[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM PRICE INCREASE

Karen White tonkskw at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 23:53:25 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:
I strongly oppose this increase.  I'm a disabled senior on a fixed low income.  I've retained a .COM Domain for years, even though I no longer am able to advertise or make a profit any longer, because I can STILL afford the cost of the Domain.However, if the price of MY domain "increases very much", like other "very small" businesses, that additional cost would FORCE ME (and others) to DROP the Domain entirely, (or at least change it for some people...!?!)
If the idea is to have FEWER DOMAINS, then "this increase" will cause this to happen!!  Otherwise, I think those trying to "get MORE money from .COM Domain owners" might want to RE-THINK THIS STRATEGY!!
Sincerely,Karen White

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android