[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposed to Amendment 3

Tristan Jesse tristanljesse at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:48:44 UTC 2020

Hello,
I am writing to share my disapproval of this amendment. The .COM domain is the most trusted on the web and is essential for individual, startups and small business to thrive. If you allow prices to be increased then the availability and ease of use of a .COM domain will be taken away. In addition there is little technical reasons for price increases as the cost of it is decreasing over time.

Allow for price increases would be a huge blow to anyone trying to break into the online space and stifle potential innovation. As the organization in control of these domain names I urge you to please consider the impact this will have on the individual rather than larger corporations. We rely on you to protect us from those that can outspend us and not act in the best interest of the community.

Thank you,
Tristan Jesse