[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANN price increase

Teresa Keiser trkeiser at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 01:01:20 UTC 2020

Why would you want to make the price of .com domains more expensive? Most
mom and pop shops use .com domains to get customers. For YEARS having a
.com was known to be the BEST and easiest to remember. I'm a web designer
and internet marketer, my customers always ask for . com FIRST before
anything else. When you make it so that the small mom n pop stores can't
afford to get a .com because ICANN and VeriSign are GREEDY, this also
effects the economy.
I disagree with the price increase. I believe by doing this it could cause
LESS .com registrations and MORE hardships for small businesses!
Teresa Keiser