[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increase in .Com domains

Tatenda Tyrone Chirima tyronechirima at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:19:22 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

As a consumer of internet products such as website domains, such tools enabled me to launch my freelance business and provide a better life for my family. Increases in these products greatly affects the operating costs and raise concerns about the sustainability of small businesses.

I do hope you keep the opinions of the Internet in consideration when finalising this impactful decision.

Regards.

It is Well
Tatenda T. Chirima