[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please do no increase prces

Valberg Már Öfjörð valbergm at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Feb 10 22:10:28 UTC 2020

Gresstings,

These price hikes you intend to implement over the next 10 years are at best a disaster. I own allot of .com domains and having to pay 70% or even more for them so to please Versign, is a bad play. I am not rich and I do not make money of my domains and there are allot of people in my position who cannot afford this price hike. I here by protest this injustice and ask that you rethink this decision, not everything is about money and these $20 million Verisign has promised you is not worth the .com community breaking down because of some greed.

If this goes through, I will be forced to dump all of my domains in favor of cheaper domains and I will advice all my clients (as I am a web developer) to do the same.

Kveðja/Regards,
Valberg Már Öfjörð
Vefsíða/Website: https://bjorspjall.com/
Skilmálar/Disclaimer<https://bjorspjall.com/about/reglur/>.