[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on increasing domain costs

Veronica Sacchi veronica.sacchi.84 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:42:48 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,
My name is Veronica Sacchi and I am the owner of a small e-commerce
business. The news of domain price increase is a big trouble for small
business owner like us, since it will burden the costs and negatively
impacting my business, clients and on return you since several business
like mine might fail soon with these costs increase.
I sincerely hope you’ll reconsider the approved increase and renegotiate to
a much lower price.
Best Regards
Veronica
--

*Veronica Sacchi, PhD*

Postdoctoral Fellow in Cardiac Regeneration

Dr. Lily Xiang Laboratory

Genomic Institute of Novartis Research Foundation