Dave validnode at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 23:17:25 UTC 2020

I heard that the decision to change the .com registry agreement is being made without input from current (my) registrars.
I don't want the cost of domain registration to increase any more than is absolutely necessary.
I believe that as many parties with vested interests as possible should be involved in the decision, so lessen the impact on users like me.
Thank you for your attention.