Virgil Bistriceanu virgil at thesleepless.com
Mon Feb 10 23:23:03 UTC 2020

Madam/Sir, here are my two comments:

(i) As a registrant of multiple .com domains I am strongly against the
proposed price increases.  I see no reason why price increases should
ever exceed the rate of inflation and even that's somewhat questionable
given the singular position Verisign has in the .com TLD ecosystem.

(ii) Would ICANN please stop this practice of secret negotiations at the
end of which they're trying to shove their "deals" down our throats.  I
believe we deserve better than that.

--
*Virgil Bistriceanu - President and C.T.O.*
*theSleepless, Inc. <http://thesleepless.com>*

mobile: 847-219-9142
email: virgil at thesleepless.com <mailto:virgil at thesleepless.com>
profile: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/bistriceanu/>
fax: 312-278-0427 - yes, fax is still around