[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Make inclusive agreements

Giulio Venier venier.giulio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:27:12 UTC 2020

To whom it concerns,

I came to learn from my registrar that the ICANN made a new decision over
the pricing for the upcoming future of the TLD domains behind doors (well
with the presence of Verizon).

I would like to ask you to cancel the said amendment, Internet has always
been a free place for businesses to thrive and the price increase we as
users will see are not acceptable.

Therefore I am writing this email to express my disappointment over this
decision and to all the decisions that have shadows casted on what will be
the impact (and why certain money transactions aren’t that transparent).

Please let the Internet remain an inclusive platform.

Thanks,
Best regards
Giulio Venier