Valentin Petlov valentin.petlov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 00:36:08 UTC 2020

Put your stuff together - GoDaddy is already charging 16GBP per year for a
.com domain. A raise in the prices would lead to lower sales and less money
for all the registrars. I've used to maintain 15 .com domains at every
moment for the last 10 years. Now I've cut them to 5, because the prices
are already high enough.

I am also against the decision of increasing .com prices.