[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Domain Price Increases

Walt Culbertson waltculbertson at outlook.com
Mon Feb 10 22:36:02 UTC 2020

Good Day,

I own over 30 domains, many for organizations where I volunteer my time to design and sponsor their websites. This includes woman’s residential centers and churches. Over the last few years, prices have sky rocketed, and are getting to a point where they are just not affordable.

Any decision that can lead to even more price increases will have a far reaching impact and it is important for ICANN to talk first with all stakeholders. ICANN has been given an important responsibility within the opportunity and should not be wielded without just cause. Holding meetings that only ICANN and Verisign have participated in does not sound like a fair opportunity for all.

THANK YOU for listening.

Walt Culbertson
Volunteer Webmaster