[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My comments against proposed ICANN changes

Carol Whalen whalen.carol at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:07:37 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

I am a self-employed artist, teacher, and gallery owner. The majority of my
business comes to me via my website. Changing your policies to allow .com
prices to go up exponentially will make it harder for me and small
businesses like mine to stay in business.

The changes proposed also do not seem to promote competition and instead to
allow ICANN to have it's hands in all the pots which goes against the
principles of fairness and competition.

Please reconsider the proposed changes and support small business owners.

Sincerely,
carol whalen

Carol Whalen Art Studio
96 Lafayette Road #2