Wayne Davis wdavis at typexpress.com
Mon Feb 10 23:53:05 UTC 2020

As a developer of websites since 1997, I wish to strongly protest the proposed price increases for .com domains and permitting Version to both operate as a domain registrar while also operating the .com registry. I have watched over these many years as costs have increased, and continued price increases have already been a factor in losing numerous clients and the shuttering of their websites.

While 17 .com domains may seem small to you, these proposed substantial cost increases will serve to more of my clients reasons to use alternatives such as a Facebook page for their online presence, and drop their websites (and the associated domain registration fees) altogether.

Wayne Davis
TYPExpress
100 S. Eighth Ave.
Winterset, Iowa 50273