[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com increase

Poodle Skirt sylvestri at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:27:27 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern;

There are others who have voiced their opinions more eloquently than I.
Basically I am imploring you to remember that the internet is used by more than just wealthy businesses.
The internet is normal people who don't have a ton of money to throw around. People who look at this expense as bearable, but if the price goes up as a yearly expense becomes userous.

Normal people doing recipe websites or poetry. People doing blogs or artists with personal art websites. People who want to just use their own names. Little people who use the World Wide Web to do more than surf social media. Don't chase us away by making those things to expensive to do.

Please reconsider your decision. Please don't raise the prices so we can't afford our .com domains.

Respectfully,
Carole.