[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Charging increases

J Ross wrk at thejrs.com
Mon Feb 10 23:14:58 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

I understand that .com domain renewals will increase in price far beyond what is already charged. As a self-employed designer, I have limited resources and a salary increasingly impacted by rising charges. A domain and accompanying website is a necessity in this day and age. But, should renewal prices increase, it may well be I have to cut costs in that area and drop .com.

Please consider the thousands upon thousands of domain owners that do not have unlimited funds.

Yours faithfully,

Justin