William Sanders wsanders1611 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 23:46:26 UTC 2020

Hi -

I’m writing because I’ve been notified through 3rd party about sudden changes with domains.

Changes that could drastically impact the overall price and accessibility of domains like .com (which I am a part of) and make up over 40% of all domains available.

I’m not sure WHY something like this is being considered without first consulting the online community and public as a whole…(wait, yes I do.) To make MONEY!

But it seems underhanded, crafty and greedy.

If anything can be said to prevent this from happening instantly without notice let me know. I’m writing to prevent it.

The internet has always been an avenue for distributing information “freely” and it seems every time this idea is forgotten then someone, somewhere, somehow finds a jolly idea to overthrow it for their own good.

This can range from small businesses, researchers, teachers, students to large industries.

Let’s put a stop to this frivolous action. And wayward spending on things that don’t actually add to the functionality and structure of the web and domain itself.

Send us a survey or way to reply before shoving it down our throats, PLEASE!

Yours for now and (maybe) for many years to come.

William