[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not hike prices.

Cirphrank iWrite PoeticAli cirphrankng at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:50:48 UTC 2020

I know there is a sporadic rise in how domains, websites are springing up
on the internet. Albeit, truthfully, the sky is wide enough for all birds
to fly and gasing all fatally is never an ideal way to control population
increase, I believe we're smart enough to figure better ways to go about
this, and so do I believe that this is not a case of greed creeping in.

Kindly do not implement the proposed change. Thank you.