[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] you are destroying opportunities for our future

Rob Christian rm.rf.etc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 21:36:54 UTC 2020

America was originally built on the idea that the lower class should have
the opportunity to work hard and better their lives. By jacking up the
prices of .com domains, you are chipping away yet again at that dream.
People like me need the ability to buy domains at affordable rates so we
can run experiments in the open market, to reach consumers, and hopefully
generate new and innovative businesses. Without the ability to buy
affordable domain names, it becomes nearly impossible for me to reach my
customers. Stop what you are doing and reverse course, unless you hate
opportunity and you only care about your own profit. Continue what you are
doing if you are fully corrupt and care only about your own profit.

-Robert Christian, Founder/CEO
Stoke Brain Inc,
925-321-8210