[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Don't incrise price

Omar G guepardomar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:01:30 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am just working on 3 starts ups, and I know that some of them may fail, but with the fair price that it actually is, I can afford to keep on working until I finally succeed, but this set a great limitation on my efforts, since it may takes years until I can make a revenue on them, to actually pay something that expensive. You may say that that $20 or a little more is not that much, but if I have to pay that for 5 domains it would be $100, and not to mention any other service to keep on running.
Omar Garrido
Guatemala, Guatemala