[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Strongly Against

Jason Masters jason.j.masters at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:10:36 UTC 2020

As an internet user, website owner and operator, and professional web
developer, I cannot fathom how you can possibly justify this change.

This is nothing but monopolistic extortion. Unless Verisign's costs are
expected to rise faster than inflation (which they are emphatically not),
then this is completely unjustifiable on the grounds of the public good.
This is merely enriching verisign at the public's expense.

It's indefensible and preposterous on it's face. Seriously, you all need to
give your head a shake for thinking this was halfway reasonable, it goes
against the very principles that our economy is based on, for no reason
whatsoever except enriching a singular private company.

Regards,
Jason Masters