[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed domain name .com tld registration fee increase

Mohammed Kamal mkamal11209 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:17:55 UTC 2020

To: ICANN

With all due respect, I am a junior web developer with three domain names
that I currently own and operate. The proposed price increases will be
detrimental to my economic situation as I am not generating enough total
revenue to justify paying higher domain name registration fees, increasing
web hosting fees, etc. I am respectfully requesting that ICANN be
considerate of struggling web developer such as myself when deciding to
implement the fee increases. Thank you kindly.

From: Mohammed Kamal - Junior Web Developer