[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] The latest proposed amendment 3

Brendan O'Brien brendan at redvanstudio.com
Tue Feb 11 22:37:24 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am concerned about the latest direction the ICANN is taking with the amendment 3.
Some price can be reasonable, but the process and amount seem unreasonable considering how much businesses and economies now rely on stable, predictable domain systems.

I hope you will reconsider these changes, and think of ways to raise funds at more reasonable levels and to also be more clear and transparent about how you will be spending these funds.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Brendan O’Brien
61 Wiltshire Blvd.
Red Deer, Alberta,
Canada