[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] This is ridiculous!

Michael Harris mjh964 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 23:14:30 UTC 2020

Hello,
I have recently read about the agreement between ICANN & Verisign regarding the "allowed" price increases for the .COM registries.
As a small business owner who runs several websites this cost increase can be VERY detrimental to my bottom line.
As a small business, I have to watch every dollar I spend. These increases may cause me to have to choose between my sites and cut into what profit I'm currently making along with future revenues.
Please take into consideration that there are many small business people who rely on their income from their websites and need every advantage we can get.
Regards,Michael J Harris