[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Changes to .com registration

Nancy nand at cox.net
Tue Feb 11 23:47:19 UTC 2020

We understand that you are planned a change with Amendment 3 for .com
registration between ICANN and Verisign that has the potential to raise
registration/renewal fees. Please be aware that all entities with .com
registration, some of ours have had registration since the 1990s, are
not corporate and do not have the deep pockets that corporations have.

We have .com registration for several clubs that are hobbyist and not
for profit. We rely on what meager dues we can charge and can not afford
a huge increase.

Everything is not corporate (thankfully) and some of the best things in
life are not for profit. Please keep this in mind as you make your
decisions.

--
Nancy