[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] AGAINST THE SALE

Evans McGowan evmcgowan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 23:58:01 UTC 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

I own many .com domains and fear this proposed amendment 3 will lead to a
substantial increase in domain registration and maintenance fees.  How will
you prevent this from happening?  We need a non-profit organization like
ICANN to continue to protect the internet and ensure it is open and free to
all at a reasonable price.

Sincerely,
Evans

--
Evans McGowan
808.631.5234 (iPhone - best way to reach me)
evmcgowan at gmail.com
www.evansmcgowan.com <http://www.farfetching.com/>

"It's better to understand something than to memorize something." - Neil
deGrasse Tyson