[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM fee increases are bad economics

Darin Baker hwaforex at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 00:14:56 UTC 2020

Hi,

One of the great benefits of the online space is the capability to start a
business for much less than a brick and mortar startup. Increasing the fees
for registering what equates to a storefront would be an unnecessary
hindrance to small businesses.

And don't be the guys behind closed doors figuring out how you can increase
your own pockets at the expense of all the people that can't see what you
are doing.  Really, the constant squeezing of consumers that happens from
the boardroom is ridiculous.  I am sure you are all intelligent people or
else you wouldn't be in a leadership position.  But, lead the people. Don't
follow those bilking the people.

Sincerely,

A .COM owner
(You know who I am because you're the guys behind the curtain.)