Pam Williams pam at wilmor.com
Wed Feb 12 00:28:19 UTC 2020

ICANN,

As a registrant of many .COM domains that are the lifeblood of my
businesses, I am vigorously opposed to the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM
Registry Agreement. .COM are not just registered by big corporations with
deep pockets. They are also registered by many, many micro and
small businesses.

Also I am on the Board of a number of non-profit organizations that also
have .com domains registered to protect their domain name and brand. Price
increases would also be devastating for them.

I understand that .COM wholesale domain prices can grow by more than 70%
over and above current prices over the next decade. The contract also
allows for other price increases, which could drive prices up further,
ultimately making .COM domains less accessible and more expensive for
everybody.

Please don't go forward with this agreement as it will hurt all of us who
register .COM domains.

Pam Williams
President
Wilmor Publishing Corp

Ecole Chocolat
www.ecolechocolat.com

Our Book: Raising the Bar: The Future of Fine Chocolate
<http://www.amazon.com/Raising-Bar-Future-Fine-Chocolate/dp/0969192126/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1348275975&sr=1-1&keywords=Raising+the+Bar%3A+The+future+of+fine+chocolate>
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ecolechocolat/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ecolechocolat
Follow us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/ecolechocolat