[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Non transparent, unfair business practices

Dayna Culwell yogabydayna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 00:42:00 UTC 2020

As a business owner, I am upset and troubled that Verisign will be allowed
to increase the wholesale price to registrars for .COM domains every year
for 8 out of the next 10 years.

Small business owners like me will be shoved aside so that your big
business can profit more.  Please rethink how you serve your customers and
how you serve small businesses all over the U.S. Thank you for establishing
fair pricing up unto this point in time.
    .com
Warm regards, Dayna Culwell, Certified Yoga Therapist,
(512) 914-4870
*New! Online Yoga Therapy videos on sale*
<https://yogabydayna.mykajabi.com/yoga-by-dayna-sales-page-1>

Check out THE SUNSHINE HOUSE ON THE BEACH <https://abnb.me/GBgeWiYKYO>
Port Aransas, TX