[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Registry Agreement

Laura Casey laura at alliedglobalsolutions.com
Wed Feb 12 00:58:23 UTC 2020

Want to voice my displeasure learning ICANN would enter some agreement that
will affect everyone without any public input. To increase costs arbitrarily
will not be appreciated and the hue and cry will be wide-spread.  I
personally will share with all I interact with and ask them to do the same
as it affects us all.  I suggest ICANN looks seriously what the fall out may
be and reconsider this action which most of us see no benefit and as greed
because you think you can.

I am forwarding the information to my government representatives for input
as to what the implication will mean to many Americans.