[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment3 to the .COM registry agreement

Dina Psichogiopoulos 369dina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 01:22:47 UTC 2020

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more then justified.
ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.
There is no justified reason for an increase.

To increase the price will significantly affect all internet users.
Creating budget uncertainties, discourage diversity, inhibit small business
growth, discourage interest groups, limit the sharing of information.
In times of great change and upheaval in our world, the sharing of
information, thoughts, interests, are imperative to our growth, strengths,
abundance.

This increase will do more harm than good....

D.Psichogiopoulos
Australia