[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] 100% in Opposition to the Changes

Johnny Win johnnywin24 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 01:25:26 UTC 2020

These changes are ridiculous and will not only prevent small business from growing but will prevent new businesses from ever forming. We are in the technology era and websites are crucial to running a successful business. I, along with millions of others, am completely against these unethical changes.

Why are increases necessary? What benefit do we all get aside from your own $20 million dollar profit? Please let me know so I can share with the thousands of online forums waiting for a justification.

Sincerely,
Johnny