[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increasing .COM costs

becky at dwillard.org becky at dwillard.org
Wed Feb 12 01:40:42 UTC 2020

Dear Friends,

I have received notice that ICANN has announced significant changes to the
contract it has with Verisign, Inc, and that these changes will allow for a
steady increase in the cost of .COM domain names. As the director of a small
non-profit business, this news is troublesome for me. Apparently this
arrangement is being made without involvement of the many entities that will
be affected. Is there anything we can to do prevent this?

Thank you,

Becky Heatley

Rebecca Willard Heatley

Director of Publishing, Willard Family Trust

Team Member, Dallas Willard Ministries
<http://www.dallaswillardministries.org/>