[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Protesting Renewal Rate Hike - like raising rents in Manhattan

Amy _ amylovestravel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:09:30 UTC 2020

Raising rates on .com is basically saying only the wealthy should be able
to have the .com extension.

Like only the wealthy should be able to live in Manhattan or San Francisco.

We shouldn't subsidize your other domain initiatives.

You are literally a monopoly on domains, and raising rates that we have to
accept because you are literally the ONLY option we have is illegal. If you
go through with it I hope it leads to busting this monopoly.

7% a year for 4 years well exceeds the rate of inflation. And it doesn't
appear that we are benefitting at all, just price gouging.

This needs to be fair. All websites are valuable and should be treated
equally.