[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No Domain Price Increases...

furandfire at gmail.com furandfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:27:03 UTC 2020

As the original registrant of a .com domain name for a non-profit organization, I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

Verisign is the manager of the .COM Registry and has no business dictating the prices of domain names.

I ask that ICANN, on the behalf of the general public, maintain control of the domain pricing system that promotes an affordable online information infrastructure.

D Kelly