[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Not satisfied with your move on your .com price significant increase

Kwak Jay jaykwak77 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:31:46 UTC 2020

Hi

I am one of .com owners and heard that you are planning to increase the price of .com domain unrealistically.

Honestly I am so frustrated with your this movement and I hope you reconsider about your decision and at least the decision should be reasonable for domain owners and also possible owners.

I hope to hear good news about it soon later.

With best regards,

Jay Kwak