[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 Opinion

Crystal Moose milomedusa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:43:19 UTC 2020

Hello.

I would like to voice my opinion with concern to the 3rd amendment.

My reasoning behind this opinion is that websites are at the core of the
internet, bringing everything together. The current price tag of around 7
dollars as it stands allows me, as a student, to create websites for school
projects.

Increasing this price tag can only benefit Verisign and in turn causes
damages for small business owners. I believe every type of commerce should
be able to create a website, including the small startups which could later
increase significantly.

For the reasons mentioned above, I oppose to this ammendment.