Ibrahim Jaber IbrahimjaberJr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 02:55:56 UTC 2020

Dear Icann,
In my viewpoint this is so wrong that there was no prior discussion with
the all countries. Plus this would become a bad  turn of events because
many small and medium enterprises depend on these domain to make sure their
business runs smoothly. This unexpected price hike and the way things are
moving would create a lot of chaos and bring about new ugly challenges. So
I urge to look into our comments and rethink of a better viable plan.

--

Best Regards

Ibrahim Jaber

Mob/Wechat: +8801781707190

Don’t print this e-mail unless it’s really necessary.

Save Paper, Save Trees, Save the earth!