[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Do not increase the price

GM elite Crystal gm at elitecrystalhotels.com
Wed Feb 12 03:12:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

This is going to affect the internet market big time and it won’t have any positive effect and things will just get difficult for everyone.

Please don’t increase the price and I would kindly request you to keep it as minimal as possible.

Being online and having multiple websites for over 14 years .. I can already see this wouldn’t be a great idea.

I teach people how to design, develop and market online and it’s only growing. Please don’t spoil it for everyone..

Thank you