Mgon mgon at emjion.com
Wed Feb 12 03:20:30 UTC 2020

Dear sir,

I am a registrant of many .COM domain names, and I am most adamantly against
the proposed price increase to .COM domains. It is a greedy grab for money. The
current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified. The system works
fine the way it is. Do NOT break the system by getting greedy! Verisign has no
business dictating the price of .COM domain names. ICANN is supposed to
govern the domain name system *in the public interest*. If there is a
greedy price increase to .COM domain names, I will not renew most of my
.COM domain names, as I refuse to support a system ruled by greed.

Mgon Emjion