[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Don't hike the domain costs!

Cassian Soltykevych cassian at urbanblockmedia.com
Wed Feb 12 05:28:49 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

I find it ridiculous that over the next decade you feel that up to a 70%
increase in the pricing of .com domains is appropriate. As a small business
owner who manages a large number of domains for various clients, this will
directly impact my business and my ability to provide quality services at
affordable prices.

I can wholeheartedly understand the need to increase prices with rising
costs, as inflation does impact an organizations bottom line, such a large
increase over the next decade is not warranted. I would support a market
indexed inflation increase % every few years to keep up with the rise in
costs, but dramatic increases in prices only harm our overall industry, and
the economy.

Sincerely,

--

*Cassian Soltykevych | Касян Солтикевич*
Owner, Urban Block Media - Marketing & Web Design Solutions