[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Please consider the members of your community

Eternal Remedy hello at eternalremedy.com
Wed Feb 12 06:03:01 UTC 2020

As an virtual organization that’s been in operation for a decade, now we are grateful for the opportunity to host our website at an affordable rate. We are a social enterprise that provides a meaningful platform for the improvement of mental health and because we are not a profitable, having affordable operation costs are very important for us. Please consider us in your plans to adjust prices. Thanks for reading!