[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My Opinion on the Proposed .Com Price Increase

Monique Smith moniquetsmith at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:25:05 UTC 2020

I am against increasing prices for domain names. The system already works
against someone like me who only wants to own and use my own name as my
domain name for my own non-profit purposes, but I had to buy it from
someone else. Increasing prices for individuals like me is unfair and
unnecessary. Please focus on targeting large, for-profit businesses, if
this increase is truly necessary.
Monique Smith