[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My Opinion on the Proposed .Com Price Increase

Lauren (Soh-jung) Yoo sycantra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 07:08:01 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have heard about the possibility of a surge in .COM prices.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name, and I am writing this e-mail to
say that I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains. Also,
Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price. There should be a logical and legal explanation to the
proposal for a surge in prices. Furthermore, ICANN is supposed to govern
the domain name system in the public interest.

Thank you.

Lauren Yoo
Edmonton, Alberta Canada