[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Increment of .com domain a setback in Africa

Emmanuel Iwuoha emmanuel at sarutech.com
Wed Feb 12 07:51:03 UTC 2020

Hi, my name is Emmanuel and am speaking on behalf of my African tech companies. Originally, start up companies in Africa find it difficult to purchase .com domain and manage to renew it because of the cost. You will not blame them because it's not easy for us over here. Please we ask that if the price can't be reduced, it should maintain the current price. Thanks for your understanding.

EmmanuelIwuoha

Manager

Company: Saru Tech

Phone: +2348130958215