[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] ICANNOT believe your greediness

Michael Johnson michaeljohnson2k10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 08:23:45 UTC 2020

I'm not going to be nice what's the point if you were nice you wouldn't be
trying to slip this through without informing the people who have already
lined your pockets. I disagree with what your doing. Greediness is a
sickness and clearly you've just seen the dollar signs and fuck everyone
else. If this goes ahead then I can guarantee you'll end up with alot and I
mean alot more people trying to find other cheaper ways of using the
internet for there home websites. You'll end up losing money because that's
what happens to people who get greedy and forget the people who put them in
the position their already in.

No more increases.