[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Changes to .COM

Jonathan Ellis jmhellis at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 09:03:57 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am very concerned as a private owner of a .com website about the proposed changes to the .com agreement. I may only be one person but I cannot see any justification to these changes which will lead to price increases for self-employed people like myself. Surely we should be making the Internet more accessible and not putting up barriers to entry. My website details are below.

Thanks for considering my concerns,

Jonathan Ellis

Jonathan Ellis
Campaigner | Teacher | Catalyst