[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Objection against new .COM price hike

Harindu Dharmarathne Harindu.Dharmarathne at nationstrust.com
Wed Feb 12 09:04:07 UTC 2020

As a personal owner of a dot Com domain I'd like to voice my opposition to
the considered price rise. Technology is getting cheaper and we should not
have to pay more because it is managed by a monopoly.

Regards,
Harindu Dharmarathne

DISCLAIMER This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail and any attachments from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Thank you.